Things to do in Amsterdam
Amsterdam is the largest city and capital of our beautiful country. A city known for its coffee shops, canals and last but not least: the Red Light District. From now on it is also possible to discover Amsterdam’s best kept secret… and this top attraction has something to do with a museum.
Things to do in Amsterdam: get to know more!
As known the Red Light District is a very popular neighbourhood in Amsterdam, due to its history of the world’s oldest profession. Although prostitution founds place all across the world, it is common that this happens behind closed doors. Amsterdam is the exception! At “De Wallen” (Red Light District) sex workers offer their services from behind windows. Along with that, the area is known for its many live sex shows, sex shops, brothels, and strip clubs. Do you want to discover more about this mysterious world, but on the safe side? Do you wanna learn about the history of prostitution and discover Amsterdam’s best kept secret? Read on…
Things to do in Amsterdam: exclusive attraction
Tour de Bonton is Amsterdam’s youngest and most unique attraction. With this attraction you will get an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at Amsterdam’s best strip- and sex club. De Bonton is the first stripclub to be open for tours! During this super interesting tour, a sex worker will guide you through a beautiful and exclusive brothel.
Tour de Bonton tickets
Do you want to discover Amsterdam’s best kept secret? Book your ticket easily online. Fill in the required information and the number of tickets, pay online with lots of payment methods and you will receive them in your mail! Book your visit to the Bonton now and complete your Amsterdam experience!
The benefits of visiting Tour de Bonton in Amsterdam:
- Get an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at Amsterdam’s best strip- and sex club. During this super interesting Amsterdam brothel tour, a sex worker will guide you through a beautiful and exclusive brothel.
- Learn about prostitution in Amsterdam and its history
- Get the chance to start a conversation with our employees, ask questions and experience a day in the life of a working girl.
- Get to know the enchanting character of our building.
- Complete your Amsterdam experience. Have a story to tell when you go back home!
- Open every day from 11.00 to 17.00
- Buy your tickets online & skip the line!