Red light district tour Amsterdam
Red light district tour Amsterdam. The world famous Red Light District attracts many visitors every day. Fluorescent red lights and women working in front of the windows are characteristic for the Red Light District. You will also find a lot of sex shops, peepshows, bars and coffee shops in one of the oldest parts of Amsterdam.
Red light district tour: Tour de Bonton
As told, Amsterdam is famous for its iconic Red Light District which is visited by millions of tourists each year. The Bonton, which has established itself as the no.1 exclusive stripclub in Amsterdam, is at the very heart of it. Tour de Bonton therefore is one of Amsterdam’s unique attractions. With Tour de Bonton you will get a tour in the strip club. The tour brings you to the different rooms and you will get the chance to start a conversation with real employees.
Tour de Bonton: what do you get to know?
Stripclub Bonton is located in an old building, right in the middle of the city center. Its four floors contain a bar, strip area and different rooms. Tour de Bonton aims to educate the public about the history of the building and the world’s oldest profession, but it does so in a fun way.
More about Tour de Bonton
Do you also want to learn about the world’s oldest profession in a fun way? Book your excursions at tourdebonton.nl. You can book for yourself, but you can also book as a group! It is possible to book a tour from Monday till Sunday from 10.30 untill 18.30.
Red light district tour: book your tour online
Get your tickets online by using the online booking service. We do accept almost all credit and debit cards through our website. It is also possible to give us a call on +31 (0)20 640 45 20.
The benefits of visiting Tour de Bonton in Amsterdam:
- Experience a unique guided tour through the notorious and well known Strip club
- Learn about prostitution in Amsterdam and its history
- Get the chance to start a conversation with our employees, ask questions and experience a day in the life of a working girl.
- Get to know the enchanting character of our building.
- Complete your Amsterdam experience. Have a story to tell when you go back home!
- Open every day from 10.30 to 18.30
- Buy your tickets online & skip the line!