Fun things to do in Amsterdam
Fun things to do in Amsterdam. Amsterdam is the perfect city for a city trip (also if you are living in The Netherlands!). Take a boat trip through the canals, go to the cozy Jordaan, visit one of the many museums or do something more unique … Amsterdam has recently had a unique experience.
Fun things to do in Amsterdam: ready for the ultimate Amsterdam experience?
Are you ready for the ultimate Amsterdam experience? Amsterdam is famous for its legal prostitution and its adult entertainment. Prostitution in Amsterdam is nearly as old as the city itself and The Red Light District is visited frequently by tourists. But… you can do more than stroll past the prostitutes’ windows at the Red Light District.
Fun things to do in Amsterdam: explore the history of prostitution
Are you interested in the history of prostitution and do you want to know more about how a brothel looks from the inside? Do you want to learn about the life of a prostitute in Amsterdam but in a safe environment and in day time? Then we have what you are looking for.
Tour de Bonton: Museum Tour through a real Sexclub!
Stripclub Bonton recently opened its doors to be a daytime museum! Hear what’s like to be sex worker in Amsterdam, learn about local prices & safety measures and how prostitution in Amsterdam has changed throughout the years. Also this sexclub is located in an old monumental building! Do not miss on this super fun attraction when you are in Amsterdam.
The benefits of visiting Tour de Bonton in Amsterdam:
- Get an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at Amsterdam’s best strip- and sex club. During this super interesting Amsterdam brothel tour, a sex worker will guide you through a beautiful and exclusive brothel.
- Learn about prostitution in Amsterdam and its history
- Get the chance to start a conversation with our employees, ask questions and experience a day in the life of a working girl.
- Get to know the enchanting character of our building.
- Complete your Amsterdam experience. Have a story to tell when you go back home!
- Open every day from 11.00 to 17.00
- Buy your tickets online & skip the line!