Amsterdam top attractions
Amsterdam top attractions: Are you planning a weekend in Amsterdam? And are you stuck planning what you want to do, because the choice of attractions and sights are endless? The most visited sights are often also the busiest attractions… Are you therefore looking for a unique experience, so that you have a story to tell when you go back home?
Amsterdam top attractions: The Red Light District
A visit to the Red Light District in Amsterdam is high on most people’s lists when they’re exploring our capital city. The district is known for its windows illuminated by red light behind which prostitutes try to sell sex. Also… the neighbourhood is an iconic landmark submerged in history. Besides in this area, there are lots of bars and restaurants. But there is more to do in this famous district…
Amsterdam top attractions: a look behind-the-scenes
Amsterdam has a top attraction, namely: Tour de Bonton. With this tour you will get an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at Amsterdam’s most famous stripclub. During this super interesting tour, a sex worker will guide you through a beautiful, exclusive brothel located in a discreet canal-house next to the Heineken Brewery. Learn everything about legal prostitution in the Netherlands during this unique experience in Amsterdam.
Book Amsterdam’s most unique attraction now online
Hear what’s like to be sex worker in Amsterdam, learn about local prices & safety measures and how prostitution in Amsterdam has changed throughout the years. Listen to funny, weird and interesting stories that only real insiders in the industry can tell you about. Do not miss on this super fun attraction when you are in Amsterdam. Book your tickets online and safe up to 20%.
The benefits of visiting Tour de Bonton in Amsterdam:
- Get an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at Amsterdam’s best strip- and sex club. During this super interesting Amsterdam brothel tour, a sex worker will guide you through a beautiful and exclusive brothel.
- Learn about prostitution in Amsterdam and its history
- Get the chance to start a conversation with our employees, ask questions and experience a day in the life of a working girl.
- Get to know the enchanting character of our building.
- Complete your Amsterdam experience. Have a story to tell when you go back home!
- Open every day from 11.00 to 17.00
- Buy your tickets online & skip the line!